The security of your data is our number one concern. Every feature we build, we design with security in mind first. We offer bank level security, and pay independent security consultants to both audit and attempt to breach our site in an effort to secure our data on a regular basis. We offer rewards for anyone reporting security breaches or concerns to [email protected] 
We’re also the only personal finance app that allows you to setup two-factor authentication, giving you maximum protection for your financial data.
- All information is transferred securely over an encrypted channel, using industry leading 256-bit encryption algorithms.
- Your information is stored on servers which are securely housed in a space that provides physical security. Security personnel monitor the system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Access to servers requires multiple levels of authentication, including biometric procedures.
- Your credentials are encrypted, and not accessible to BudgetSimple personnel.
- We audit all activity to detect suspicious behavior.
- If you link your bank, we have read-only access, and can neither touch your money, remove it, nor pay anyone on your behalf.
- In the unlikely event of any data breach, we will notify you immediately, and post details on our site.
Security Bounty Details- DDoS and automated scanners will not be tolerated, please arrange with us in advance for this type of testing. In the event of multiple reports for the same issue, we can only reward the first person to report it.
Security Bounty Update- Our program is currently on hold and not paying out rewards as we assess our security protocols.